Older Posts

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Spitting distance

Yes, that is a beer store. Yes, it is across the street from my apartment. No, I don't have anything of actual substance in this post. Unless you consider beer something of substance. In which case you might want to visit me.

I'm at my permanent site getting settled and meeting people in the area (namely Jack, the owner of the lovely establishment pictured above), I'll have a 'real' post this weekend. Hopefully. Jack may have something to say about that. You can try and decipher the name of the temple on the left until then, I sure as hell haven't been able to.

1 comment:

  1. So enjoying your posts Tim! I look for them regularly and hope that they will become more frequent now that you are in a permanent situation.
    Take good care....love, Carol

    ReplyDelete